Raychem’s Thermofit heat-shrinkable moulded parts provide dependable strain relief and mechanical and electrical protection for a wide range of applications and environmental conditions.
They offer versatile, cost-effective solutions in many application areas, including rail and mass transit, automotive and truck, heavy equipment and marine.
The product range encompasses a variety of configurations-boots, cable breakouts, transitions, covers, caps and feedthroughs.
- Abrasion and crush resistance.
- Excellent performance at high and low temperatures.
- Superior mechanical protection.
- Sealing and strain relief.
- Compliance with MIL-I-81765, the American Bureau of Shipping (ABS), Lloyd’s Registry of Shipping, and Det Norske Veritas (DNV) standards.
Raychem moulded parts come in a variety of sizes and a variety of materials:
- Semi rigid and flexible polyolefin
- Modified elastomer
- Elastomer polymer blend (EPB)
Click Here for our Moulded Parts Selection Guide.