With environmental legislation tightening the controls required for the storage and handling of hydrocarbon based liquids, the TraceTek cable technology ensures that even a teaspoon-sized leak is detected and located to within a metre, with better than 0.1% accuracy.
TT5000 Sensor Cable
- Detects a leak at any point along its entire length
- Does not react to water, only hydrocarbon based liquids
- One-time Exposure only, Used section must be replaced after leak
- Modular lengths of 0.3m, 1.5m, 3m, 5m, 7.5m, 15m, & 30m that simply clip together to form the total length required. Bulk reels also available on request.
Click Here for the TT5000 Technical Datasheet
AT-OPSEN Optical Oil Sensor
- Capable of detecting fuels, oils, chemicals and water
- IP67 polycarbonate enclosure with simple terminal connections
- Multiple units can be inter-linked on one circuit, all uniquely identified
- Requires 12Vdc power supply
Click Here for the AT-OPSEN Technical Datasheet
Click Here for the full list of all TraceTek and AquiTron ™ Sensing Devices
Click Here for the range of System Accessories