The TraceTek system has a wide variety of sensing devices available for water detection in all Point Sensing or Distributed Sensing applications. All Sensing devices are designed for use the TraceTek and AquiTron™ Alarm Panels.
TT1000 Sensor Cable
- Detects a leak at any point along its entire length.
- Dries and Resets in Seconds when liquid is removed.
- LSF Polymer construction with conductive polymer-coated sensor wires, (no corrosion).
- Modular lengths of 1m, 3m, 5m, 7.5m & 15m that simply clip together to form the total length required.
Click Here for the TT1000 Technical Datasheet
- Detects all Conductive Liquids
- Dries and Resets immediately when liquid is removed
- Floor, Wall or Surface mounted and Height Adjustable
- Multiple units can be inter-linked on one circuit, all uniquely identified
- Or integrated into a Distributed Sensing system.
Click Here for the AT-PROBE Technical Datasheet
Click Here for the full list of all TraceTek and AquiTron ™ Sensing Devices
Click Here for the range of System Accessories